Vector Planning & Services, Inc. Program Budget Analyst – Intelligence Community in Bethesda, Maryland
Position Summary: This position will support an Intelligence Community customer by performing financial and administrative reporting for programs and contracts.
Primary Responsibilities/Required Experience:
- Develop program/project plans, cost estimates, budgets and schedules to monitor contract spending.
- Ensure that program execution proceeds within available resource constraints and remains consistent with goals; identify resource shortfalls that may impact the success of the project and make corrective recommendations.
- Excellent organizational skills in order to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide various levels of data input, account analysis, research, and reconciliation of program expenditures just as labor costs, travel expenses, and other direct cost expenses in support meeting established Government budgets
- Develop and manage financial data calls, including creating templates to collect and analyze data, develop a spreadsheet to act as a repository for data, and gather supporting documentation.
- Efficiently manage the requirements and deliverables from contracts with customers and partners.
- Prepare program status updates and milestone documents for presentation to company management and external customers.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, and MS Office.
- Must be self-directed with the ability to work independently
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and customers verbally and in writing.
- Current TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required.
- Must have 3 years of experience in federal government budget execution.
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field preferred
Tracking Code: 705-712
Job Location: Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular